Friday, May 8, 2009

Two days more left...

Haha...so stress...i wonder if i can cope with my studies in college...I felt much more scared and a little bit of tension...Adrenaline surged through every part of my body soul..

I am sitting alone in front of the screen of monitor...Except for my sis, there's no others ppl stay at home...Haiz...i still being alone again...I damn hated loneliness and silence...The silence is so deafening, even the sounds of pin dropping could be heard clearly...

Haiz,Where is my frenz???I want go yam cha v u all leh...

Chocolate (ling)- Going to singapore to develop her career
Jia ming -Go to utar and starting her foundation in science
Chew min - Intending to go to kdu and study her mass com(maybe)
Wan sin( a zai niu)-Wan to go form 6 soon

haiz...where's my friendship going to...
The so called everlasting friendship always makes me feel sad and blue...

Haha..
i am so unbearably leaving here...
i love being with my mum
i love going shopping or somewhere else v my family...
i love to post my blog every moment i feel free...
i love to eat my mum's bitter guard sup...It's so palatable..Y-U-M-M-Y

What if i leave here??
What if i have to say goodbye to you?
What if i cant be the person i used to be?
What if i went matrix to embark on a new journey??

No matter how far i will be, i will still be the same...
I would miss u all like i used to do...
I would call, sms,email u whenever i had something to tell u...

No comments: