Monday, December 6, 2010

UPM's Life

Long time did not I post something in this - Start of Something New- Blog ady..
Now, my insomnia illness has cured..
However, it will reoccur again when my exam is coming soon..
Is it funny to heard that??

I think so too..
~~o(>_<)o ~~

Reminising the day that i force me to sleep,
I feel that i was just damn stupid, damn moron..
When i saw my friends even have no enough sleeping time, i felt like i am as a alien.
But luckily, God Knows..

I know everything in my life has been arranged.
My roomate is worse than me...
She let me know what is suffering
The worst suffered stuff in this world
is not breaking up with ur partner,
is not cant achieve ur dream,
is not facing the death.....

I suddenly know,
What the suffering things in this world is ..
Do the things that u will feel regret after u had done it...
From now onward,
I want and i should promise myself that,
I no longer do anything that will make my life regretful...

I am me.....
I am Lee Li Wei..
Muarian Li Wei,
yuk mui's and kar kuan's daughter,
I gotta understand my identity now...
I gotta start afresh...
I gotta take any action to make life colourful...
I gotta do myself...


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

No comments: