Friday, August 21, 2009

NIght breeze blow gently thru the window...i am as usual lonely again...haha...now i am back but the delight turn to sadness when i noticed that i had to come back to kmj again...

Last monday...i was sitting on the hep side of kmj while doing my assignment v my classmate...sooner or later,a hep officer came out a get a stack of papers and tried to put it up to noticeboard...after that,i went to check my result by seeing my no matrix ma0916520935...What had appeared in my sight is AAAAd......

wELL,my ups result had finally announced...to my dismay,i get a D in my english muet ppl...i am so down and exasperated..i wonder if i had struggled for my english before...i kept on asking me y can i had a such terrible and supreme horrible result...
Little did i know such a bad and low gred i would have got...i Sobbed alone in my C3.12 room..I have no appetite to have my lunch...I wanna died...but still,i know i had a lot of task to do and wont have any time for me to prepare for dying...I am longing for staying in house...

I WANT MY ENGLISH A...cAN I DO IT??
-I BELIEVE AS LONG AS I DO THE BEST,GOD WILL DO THE REST-

jIA YOU...

No comments: