Sunday, August 30, 2009

WHY loneliness'demon din sweep away from me ???

I'm sittin alone in my room...All my friends had gone back to their kampungs...As i imagine,,i have to go to eat,to sleep or even to talk alone...Sometimes did i want to cry,but i prefer to pretend,Pretending that i'm strong enough to live alone,trying to disguise that i wont cry when i know i had been hurt...

Every cloud has its own silver lining...That's the principle that i always hold...
I hold back my blurring tears when i want to cry loudly...I want to cry coz of just one ppl....The one who is now very enjoy v his couples...y i am so crazy abou him ...
I also dun know

I have to struggle in order to attain academic excellence in my own future..........
No matter how my life will be,i'm still liwei...my life still have to go on...and i will try my very best to pick up the shattered pieces and move on....

Could i do it??

2 comments:

唯恩 Kaymi said...

hi.. y u no follow my blog de??
jia ming

**ShinShyan**Ellie** said...

li wei
kambate
we all having new life at different place
just enjoy new sch life and dont too stress toward urself..
jia you oh..
i will always be here support u ^^