Friday, August 14, 2009

Thinkin of you

Coming soon again 18 ogos..It is ur birthday again...I'm so missing you now??Could someone else tell me where are you now>>

Haha...i'm not simply kidding....but i have to admit that i still cant forget and delete him from my terrible memories..Glancing thru all his photo,i know he must be very satisfied v wat he had now...All i know is ,he is very happy coupling v his gf,delighted during the sojourn together v his gf...but somehow...i'm so dissapointed v wat i had seen....

Am i still love him,i dun know...Maybe just simply becox missing him had became my daily routine,maybe he is still in deep of my heart gua....

yesterday it was siew yong 'birthday...we had a great celebration with her...haha...i hope she will like it ...

-gwendolyn599-

haha....today is ong's birthday...

No comments: