Thursday, April 23, 2009

As i sit on the balcony looking at the memerising sunset before my eyes.I look back to when i was 16 years old...i remember as if it was yesterday...

Loeliness,rage,bitterness surged through my mind as time dragged by...Where my true love ever be??

I have been so lonely for a quite long time...I know that is my choice,as the freedom is my proirity in my life...Exhausted i could only take a rest before embark on my lifelong journey...

Chia sern,

are you feeling happy now?Did you ever recall me?Did you forget the romeo & juliet?I am in the pink....Where did you go further studying now? Still at Taylor???Are you still couple v jasmine khoo??? I wish our friendship could be continued...

Life passes so quikly,but some memories leave imprints in my mind...i still could voguely remember both the splendid times and rough times we had encountered during our sojourn together...U're every inch a amiable and competent man....that's why i am so admire with your marvellous talents...occionally,u look quite stunning and radiant...Little did i expect that you was about to leave me ever...

Time would neverever swept away our sweet or bitter memories...

No comments: