Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm not missing you

Woke up in the early morning, the chirping of the birds and the first crackling of dawn yet signalled the beginning of another day...I heard an occasionally barking of our puppy yoyo...I went out to have breakfast with my mom as usual...Today seems to be not having any teeny-bit job to complete and neither had no any class to be attended...All i could do is ENYOYING MY WHOLE 'DAY'....

Just a split second ago, i had discovered an engrossing song by STACIE ORRICO which was on air coming from hitz fm...Without any hesitating, i had searched the lyrics from the website....

The song's title is I'm not missing you>>I asked myself....am i missing you now??Yet, i still have no idea about this complicated question...PERhaps my answer will be yes or whatever, but the most important things is i am not loving you anyway....
Ergo,I have nothing to afraid of...Having the profound freedom,I am being so lucky and delighted to be a single girl....

I wish every sucess in my future...
May god bless me i could travel to somewhere i do love to go...
May godness bless me i could fulfill wat i am always wishing for....
May all my cherishing people surroundings me always in the pink....

-I'm not missing you,I got life to do-

No comments: