Saturday, April 18, 2009

My dearest MUM

Ha ha...this month i have posted the least post...only 4 pieces until now...Do i begin to lazy...i am guessing...

today, my mom bought us a new and sophisticated LCD monitor...mentioning this not meaning it i wan to show off, i just wan to praise for my mother's sacrifice....

Well,three days ago, my mom's PC monitor in her OFFICE had been damaged too...She was pondering over the matter of buying a new one two days ago...But, luck lady didn't smile at her...Unfortunately,our monitor of PC in the house also cannot function yesterday...Ergo, it means that we have to buy two to replace the both...Well, perhaps my mother have financial problem, so she cant buy two in no time...So, she juz buy one for us IMMEDIATELY...I am so touched,palpable touched...After that, my relative got one old one and intend to lend to her...Then, she just take the old one without any grumbles...Ha ha, that's my mum..i love her a lot,because her scarification she is my amiable mum...A approachable mum...Thanks a lot to you...I am nothing without you always being there for me when i am extremely in need...

No comments: