Friday, January 23, 2009

Ah Gong, i am so sorry,wish u hapi ever

HOHOHOR...chinese new year is coming soon....only left 2 days from now...i miss all my dear friend...lynn, jia ming, wan sin,chew min,sampat gang,and aso my yam cha gang....hope 2 see them soon...will they be more prettier or handsome???haha...
today, i feel very very down..i saw my grandma shout at my grandpa...she even throw the money to my grandpa...how come like this...i reli cant understand....she din know how to repect ppl...she din know that ah gong aso have his pride...i heard my grandpa sobbing in the toilet...but i could do nothing..."marriage can bring hapiness",is tat true? i doubt...the truth tat cant denied is my ah ma reli love the family,she love her husband,too. But, what i had seen reli horrible...i cant imagine tat my grandma can do such terrible thing...she din know what ah goong feel inside his heart....ah gong is a softheart-man...he wont be scold us if we did the big mistake...he will just smile at us and said..."bu yong jin"...but to my dismay,my grandma dun appreaciate at all...
ah gong is 74 years old now...he is very old ady....he want to close down his shop-keng hong but she keeps assented to it...i dun know y she did like tat...she said she wants to continue the keng hong's business, but all i can see is , the people who run the business busily everday is my ah gong, but not her....y she must do like tat...y she want ah gong being so pity...
ah gong, i am sorry coz i am unable to help you...may god,guan yin,jesus,allah bless you will be healty always...i aso hope tat u can be a happy old man...

阿公,对不起~因为我只是个小辈,我不能帮你劝阿妈~~在我心里,你是世上最好的阿公,我知道你活得很痛苦,要忍最难忍的阿妈,不过我真的希望你会是世上最快乐的阿公,阿公,每当你告诉我你的辛苦时,我都没说话,但沉默不是因为没反应,是因为我真的很难过,我不可以哭,因为连受这么多委屈的你都没有在我面前哭,而我有什么资格哭~你的痛,我真的明白,你也和我一样,再怀疑爱情和婚姻带来的美满,到底是不是真的??

阿公,加油~~我这孙女挺你到底~~你一定要快乐*—*

No comments: