Saturday, January 31, 2009

*One Date, One Chance, Tat's All I Ask*


8.30 night,saturday...i stayed alone at home...coz din wan go out v my family...listening to the music-wu ke qu dai by SHE...i listened to the lyrics over and over again....
innocence is happiness
Someone is heaven's gift to you
Love cannot be counted, and the ending can be good or bad
The answer can only be revealed at the last minute
As long as you're there when the thunderstorms brew
Only true love can predict how's the future going to be like
haha..where is my true love...where is the one...one date, one chance, tat's all i ask...waiting 4 u...last night, i feel so down...this is becoz of a ppl said tat i am not so beatiful as 3 years ago...become fatter...eyes become smaller...haha...wanna cry u know...but i know u're not meant to do it...i know all my weakness...and i had already sworn tat i will surely make changes for my better life...i wanna spoke eng fluently, i wanna be thinner~~ today, i had read a novel named 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩。》...i liked it so much...第一次与你回家的人, 你一辈子也不会忘记,《 一起回家》这四个字,不管在哪个生命历程,都有很浪漫的定义...ya, i still remember the man whom he acc me to go home at my 1st time, haha, i will not forget him last for ever...分手,只需一个人同意, 但*在一起*, 可是需要两个人同时的人可才能作数,恋爱就是要这么不确定才有趣,不是吗?...见识了那道灿烂,我的青春,再也无悔~~ i know tat u wan to go back 4 ns ady, but i still dun wan to sms u...coz of wat? i dunnoe...haha...mayb u wont know tat i still love u like i love you long time ago...but i wont never ever tell you...coz all i know tat will become a beginning of disaster...and of course, i am afraid of facing disaster...sorry...all the best to you and my dear friend...15 feb 2009 is coming soon...hope my buddy have a great birthday celebration....tataz...

*liw3i_559*



No comments: