Monday, January 26, 2009

No feeling at alL

haha...today is a nice sunny day...but i still felt very bored...but fortunately got my cousin acc v me...ah mei like to sing very much,especially the hei se hui mei mei'song...haha..ask my friend come to my house, but they dun wan, haiz,dun wan jiu dun wan lor...haha..juz kidding...today, my taiwan's freind visited to my house...he had already worked in singapore...i was totally shocked when he told me tat he became a baker...haha...tat means tat i can eat the bread made by him in future...
haiz...i saw through the msn list...only a few ppl online~~so i wanna ask where are the rest? get angpao? visit relatives or friends' house...or go 4 praying?? then how come i have to stay alone at my house neh...haha...
a lonely cny...r u felt tat? mayb i thought too much ady...haha...hope mr-ex can b my friend again...bye bye...wanna take care of my cousins ler...

No comments: