Thursday, January 22, 2009

Noth!ng Can change my mind

This is the 1st time tat i drop some words at here...and of course, i got something important to write down...today, is 22 jan 2009...i feel tat got a ViP move into my heart...i start to miss him...miss the guy who is not at here now...he hav his duty to do....he said he like me but i dunnoe whether he love me o not.Maybe, i think too much ady...and of course, i will not make me to fall in lov v any guy
now is 9:30 pm....i assure,promise or even swear tat THE-EX CSHAU had been completely removed from my heart...now is waiting 4 mr.right....perhaps tat man is you..*T_ _*....but u wont certainly love me,as you like me...
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"
hopefully u will speak out ur love to mee....all i wanna to say is when I see the sunset and think of you.when I see everything and think of of you. One date, one chance, that's all I ask. Please be my Valentine.
i know it will not be 100% perfect...so may god bless me...jia you...all the best to me...
haha...mayb my dream will come true one day....mayb tat juz building castle in air...
-SOMETHING DEEP IN MY HEART-
Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes...
IF u will not b my valentine, then juz let this dream become a secret....a forever secret...
Lov3 begin with a smile, grow with a kiss,ends v a teardrop~~

No comments: