Saturday, February 7, 2009

*I thought I'd forget you, but I guess I forgot to*

BETTER IN TIME

It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget youA
fter all that we've been through
Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that
I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'mma be ok
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals tooI
t'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something there to remind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings
If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I'll believe in
And I know time will heal itI
f you didn't notice boy you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'mma be ok



As i was listening to this nice love song...i know i was missing you...tried to recall ur face...ur lips and aso ur smile...WAS IT ALL TAT EASY? no, absolutely not...it needed time...needed courage...but i am so lucky coz i will not be ur lifetime partner...even though since there's no more u and me, and cant be ur friend anymore, but i still can be a happy-go-lucky gal...I know time will lend me a helping hand to heal it...hahaha....




Days continue to pass,
stars continue to shine.
Why do I have tears in my eyes today when he was NEVER
mine?"


No comments: