Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sorry


That day is on monday...it was a fine good morning...i was waiting to for the turn to do my passport...suddenly, i had seen a woman who had gone into the office...there is no doubt...it was your mom...i was totally astonished at that moment...i knew nothing to make me calming down...i juz hung low my head to avoid her from seeing me...after that, she could sense my presence...she seems like wan to chat v me...but after all, what i have done is juz avoiding from her sight...haha...i know,i was like an ostrich,always dun like to face the fact...and moreover, i hadn't made any changes...coz ,i would feel down too when the second i reminisce him...

PERHAPS , i will completely forget him in my BRIGHT future..

good night...

stop being stupid ler,gwendolyn lee li wei...

wish you can add more oil in your tough life journey...

gambateh...

No comments: