Monday, March 2, 2009

How about urs??

Early in the morning,i had already woke up...haha...Waking up early din mean tat i was hardworking, but rather, i was awakened from the nightmarish slumber...In my dream, i got a super lousy result in my spm...In spite of the bad result, my friends also laughed at me unceasingly...After then, i told this to my mom...she is much more speechless at the beginning...but a moment later...she said she will feel proud of me even i have no A in spm....



***********************************************

yesterday, i sent that love curse's msg to you again...wat had made me amazed was tat u reply the same msg to me again...were you really love me? i am still doubting of something about you..."Were you just like me,but not love me?"...

i am so scare to fall in love v u...coz the moment i begins to love someone deeply,is the time i need to face disaster...but, in the condition tat someone can love me deeply, i can swear tat i will surely love him as he love me,too...


DREAMing WORLD

if, one day, i can speak out my love to you,
will you do the same thing to me?

if, one day, i say "i love you"
will you reply me v "i love you,too"

if, one day, i have the feeling of love v you...
will you have it aso?
if,one day, i find tat i really love you a lot...
could i ask you?
"Will you love me as i love you?"
and aso, could you answer this simple question
with jux one sentences,
"Yes, i do"

No comments: